Zora has been busy growing. On our move from Missouri to California, we stopped in Idaho for a few days to visit family. Zora played with several of her cousins. A few days after arriving in California, she began sitting without support. And on April 9th, she turned 6 monts old. She's growing up too fast, but getting cuter everyday!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Zora is Halfway to her Birthday!
Posted by John and Sarah at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Cute pictures. Zora is so photogenic. I love the one of her on all fours.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Zora is getting so big! she's a cutie!
wow zora has grown! shes sooo cute!
She's so adorable.
Post a Comment