My mom brought up some clothes for Zora that she's been saving all these years. This outfit was originally what I wore. Can you guess which one is me? Zora? Do we look at all alike? (Sorry about the blurry picture.)
It's pretty obvious, but I'm (Sarah) the first picture and Zora's the second picture!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Can you tell who's who?
Posted by John and Sarah at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
wow! you look alot alike! that's a cute outfit!
cute, i like the pig tails!
That is SO cute!! I wish my parents still had some of our clothes... :)
Wow. That's amazing.
Lori
Wow! so cute!
Too cute. How fun that your mom kept some of your clothes. I have one dress that my mom made me and Daryl has worn it two Christmases in a row. When Daryl sees me in the dress as a little girl she thinks it's her!
Post a Comment