Monday, October 5, 2009

Our kids have their own style for fashion

Zora's almost 2 and she's reached the point where she wants to dress herself. Unfortunately she doesn't realize that shirts can't fit on your legs. I often find several pairs of pants, shorts, or underwear on her at once. Somehow she manages to get both legs through one hole of her clothes and pull them all the way up around her waist. Sometimes I don't catch it until a couple hours later. It's pretty funny! Here's some pictures of my kids in some cute outfits...

3 comments:

Gosney said...

I don't know if boys ever reach that stage of trying to dress themselves. I have been trying to get Spencer to dress himself for months now. So live it up with Zora, it might not happen with Isaac. It sounds pretty funny!

Tammy said...

cute kids! Way to dress yourself Zora!

Anonymous said...

Ruth and Ammon both went through that at age 2, they would try on almost every piece of clothing every day. But with Caleb, he absolutely refused to wear ANYTHING, because it was all too itchy... it was really um.. fun... we couldn't go anywhere.