Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something to Celebrate!

So Isaac turned 1 on Saturday. We still can't believe he's been with us a whole year. The time has flown by and he makes life so enjoyable. I call him my tease, because he loves to do things to get a reaction and then he'll take off running with a grin on his face. I laugh when he steals Zora's blanket and then runs away giggling with Zora chasing after her blanky. Here's his blueberry chocolate birthday cake (very messy) and the birthday boy.



But the next day, we found out that our cat, Cinders, was hit by a car and passsed away. I never thought we would have our cat for such a short time. We had a really hard time saying goodbye.

Since it wasn't expected, it seemed to harder to accept. It reminded me that we never know how long we have with loved ones, and yes even a pet can be loved. We'll miss you, kitty so much. We'll never forget you!

3 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Oh! Poor Cinders! Hope you guys are okay. He (or she) was such a fun and playful kitty.

knebeker said...

Sad, sad, sad.

Pricilla said...

Awe, sorry to hear about your cat. I know you guys loved him very much.