So we're supposed to look at the bright side of things. Here's my attempt...Last night Isaac kept me up most of the night because he's pretty miserable and sick. Thank goodness Dora the Explorer entertained my daughter while my son and I took a morning nap. After lunch, I was holding my son and he coughed, spewing mashed banana remnants all over my face. At least Isaac has a cold and not the stomach flu (no vomit)! Isaac's nose has been running all day and he tends to use me as his kleenex. At least I don't have a job interview coming up! Isaac snuck into the bathroom and found Zora's potty full. Luckily, I caught him before he ingested anything. Zora unrolled the 2nd roll of toilet paper (Isaac did the first) this week and dumped most of it into the toilet. I'm just grateful the toilet didn't flood. AHHHWWWW! I love being a mom. TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!
Aren't they cute?.jpg)
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Updates of a Mom
Posted by John and Sarah at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I know the feeling, way to look on the bright side. They all say this is the best time of you life- so I guess I'd better enjoy it as much as possible!
Post a Comment